Latest Dallas News
Dallas Police Looking for 3 Suspects In 7-Eleven Gas Pump MurderAugust 22 at 7:03 a.m. by Stephen Young
The Worst Enemies Poor Black Kids Have Are Black Dallas School Board MembersAugust 22 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
The Trinity Toll Project Is Dead, but Dallas Has Been Down That Road BeforeAugust 22 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Activists Disparage Mayor Rawlings' Plan for Confederate StatuesAugust 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Director of New Carter High Documentary Took His Time to Get Things RightAugust 21 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas Police Arrest 2 Suspects for Carjacking After Lamborghini Catches FireAugust 21 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Joshua Baish looks uncomfortable in his orange jumpsuit as he tells his story in a video conference call at the...
The Sotelo family gathers on the patio of Tia’s on the Bluff as a guitarist fingerpicks Spanish tunes. It's a large...
From Game of Thrones to The Handmaid's Tale, narratives of sexual assault have become particularly common...
Bruce Corbitt doesn’t move as he once did onstage. It’s usually gloriously brutal when he unleashes what he calls...
Thirty years ago, Daniel Robert Durrett, a Dallas native and movie fan who hosts and produces the Drive-By Movies...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Still 'Breaking Bad': Amid the U.S. Opioid Crisis, Meth Makes a Comeback in North Texas
- Dallas State Rep. Victoria Neave Arrested for DWI
- Alonzo Campaign Spokesman Says Narvaez Campaign Stole Votes, Expects Same In Runoff
- Here are the Dallas City Council Election Results; Three Runoffs Coming
- Away Game: Inside the Dallas Mavericks' Social Media Pivot To China
- Director of New Carter High Documentary Took His Time to Get Things Right
- Dallas Police Arrest 2 Suspects for Carjacking After Lamborghini Catches Fire
- Dallas Police Arrest Suspected Deep Ellum Serial Flasher
- Suspected Bank Robber Plows Into Car During High-Speed Chase in Dallas
- Ezekiel Elliott's Suspension Appeal Strategy: Go After Credibility of Accuser
- Activists Disparage Mayor Rawlings' Plan for Confederate Statues
- As Special Session Smoke Clears, Rawlings Celebrates While Abbott Seethes
- Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings Wants a Task Force to Study Future of Confederate Monuments
- Dallas City Council Will Vote in the Next Month on Removal of Confederate Monuments
- Battle Over the Trinity Toll Road Ends, But the War Over the Park Heats Up
More Dallas News
When the Nazis March, We Must Confront Them With Moral SignificanceThe Confederate statues debate is coming at us so fast that nobody in Dallas should feel embarrassed about having to...August 21 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
The Dallas Observer Q-and-A With Congressional Candidate Ed MeierEarlier this year, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee announced that it's targeting the seat of...August 18 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas Police Arrest Suspected Deep Ellum Serial FlasherOne of Deep Ellum's long nightmares is over. Dallas police have arrested a local spine doctor suspected of flashing...August 18 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Leprechaun Hunts and Young Love: Insight From the Ex of Oklahoma City's...When I saw 23-year-old Jerry Drake Varnell’s mugshot on my Facebook newsfeed, I didn't know there'd be a single...August 17 at 11:02 a.m. by Christian McPhate
As Special Session Smoke Clears, Rawlings Celebrates While Abbott SeethesThe Texas House of Representatives called a close to Gov. Greg Abbott's special session Tuesday, a day early. While...August 17 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Trump Names SMU Alumna Hope Hicks Interim Communications DirectorThe White House announced Wednesday that Hope Hicks, an Southern Methodist University alumna, is taking over as...August 17 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young